We all live in the world of visual interpretation and communication and since we are a developing country we are stepping towards that each day with stepping on the new stone each day. As we grow we come across new things and technicalities, we sometimes grow with it adopting its existence and needs but sometimes we end up being bothered person like issues and problems regarding Aptio setup utility, if you are the non-techy especially.
Anyways our target for today is to provide solutions and guide for people who are looking forward to solve and developing an understanding about aptio setup utility. To begin with we need to understand what exactly our problem is and then find a solution to it. It is an ideal way, if you do not know about the problem and why does it occur then you will not be able to tackle it in a well manner.
And back to the basic question that is,
What is the Aptio Setup Utility
So basically this term is simply a configuration utility which is installed on each computer to access the computer’s BIOS. BIOS stands for basic input output system.
Also Read: How To Stop ApsDaemon.exe
The aptio setup utility is a creation of american megatrends, it comes equipped with all the asus computers also. Communication between devices in the system are established through the essentials configurations stored in it.
BIOS cannot work without utility and each computer has its own BIOS with respect to configuration utility. It also depends upon the hardware usage.
Do not worry if you come across the word ‘UEFI’, it is a similar term to BIOS and a little improvised version of the same. It has more good features too. It also requires the same setup utility for access.
UEFI stands for unified extensible firmware interface.it also connects connects computer’s firmware to its operating system. Likewise BIOS it is also the first program that runs every time you start the computer.
Setup utility can be accessed easily to enhance communication between the devices. Since it is not something out from your computer it exists every computer system to access the BIOS.
One more thing that one can never access BIOS without the setup utility as the BIOS depends upon the utility so you have to go to the setup utility to resolve the issues you are facing with the same.
Causes for Aptio Setup Utility stuck on Asus laptops
It does not really have a big reason behind its existence. The thing is Aptio is American name for their UEFI which can be the cause to your problem. Leading to the continuous appearing even after booting. There is one more reason why booting did not help is because your system did not have any corrupted file to get rid off from.
Also there might be some change that has occurred in your computer configuration leading to this problem. However booting helps but sometimes it does not happen. If you are dealing with the booting error then you might check for hardware related problems or an incorrect setting in Aptio configuration utility in the same.
Here is the procedure to follow:
- Click the start menu given in aptio configuration utility.
- Click on CSM and enable it.
- Now, select the security menu and then locate secure start control and disable it.
- You have to save and exit after giving final confirmation as yes.
- Restart your system. While restarting press F9 continuously for 10 seconds at least.
- Choose the option ‘Advanced start’.
- Now that window recovery menu appears click on ‘Advanced options’.
- Choose ‘System restore’ and select a date before the problem.
How to solve error with Aptio Setup Utility
Now that you have learned what is Aptio Setup Utility we can talk about the solution for the errors arising out of the causes it has. First thing first as mentioned above try booting or restoring the system.
1) Restore and Boot your system
- Boot the window recovery menu’s advanced startup.
- Now select ‘System restore’ and see your cranky functioning of PC is gone.
It should get resolved but if does not do not worry. This issue or error is not just a small problem which can be solved with a clap of your hand.
It requires you to go through a pre designed procedure and then solve this out. Because we all know as we are stepping into the technical world it is getting deeper every day.
2) Try repair and optimizer tool to fix
Let us get deeper and try some other steps to resolve your issue with this aptio setup utility.
Try downloading the below mentioned tool
- Download PC repair and optimizer tool.
The tool here is also a better solution to your problem. Recommended for its special designing to resolve the techy errors. It can fix a number of computer errors with ensuring protection against any file loss, malware and hardware failures.
Not only this it also optimizes the PC to perform well. It is a manual process and a short one. You can simply follow the steps given below after downloading PC repair and optimizer tool.
- When you are done with downloading the tool. Click ‘Start scan.
- Now locate ‘Repair All’ to fix the errors.
See we admit sometimes even after providing straight solutions. Some problems persist and there is nothing bad in it you can try other solutions as well.
For say try performing startup repair. As it automatically diagnose and fix common issues that may cause the operating system to not start properly.
To get started, let’s create an installation media for Windows 10 through USB.
Now that you have the bootable USB. Follow the steps given below:
- Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
- Select Language, Time and currency format and the Keyboard or input method.
- now Click Next.
- after that Click Repair your computer, and select Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced option.
- Select Automatic Repair, and select the operating system.
Check Now: Home Depot Schedule
2) Reset the BIOS
If it stays the way it was, you may try resetting the BIOS. because resetting always work in any case. Here are a few steps you can follow to reset the BIOS:
- Restart the computer. You will see the Aptio setup utility menu.
- Now go to settings and locate ‘reset configuration data’ or Factory reset.
- Reset the BIOS.
- Save the changes you just made.
- Now exit the Aptio.
- Reboot the Computer device.
Voila… hoping that these solutions helped you resolve the issue.
I hope the above solutions might have worked for you. Especially those with microsoft But it really does not end here. Do not lose patience folks that is how this techy world works.